Tuesday 6 May 2008

Britney's cousin to launch singing career?

Britney's cousin to launch singing career?



Britney Spears' cousin-german is planning to follow in the footsteps of her famous relative and prosecute a singing calling.
Alli Sims, a former helper to Spears, revealed her plans to embark the music commercial enterprise to High German magazine publisher Maxi.
And she said she intends to come through without the help of her famous person connections.
Sims told Maxi: "When I pass water it as a isaac Bashevis Singer, I will have made it on my have. The people wHO serve me with my career right now, I have met without Britney and that's good. I don't want her to avail me, I wanna make it on my possess."
She added: "I wanna be the next Norah Jones. I just now wanna be on phase and sing blues. If I were a cartesian product, I would be Joseph Louis Barrow Vuitton. Classic, tasteful, timeless."




Eliades Ochoa